What are we going to train and provide training on for all fellow Winemakers who would like to participate?
Role and strategies for increasing organic matter
Appropriate turfgrass management and mechanization
Management of waste biomass
Studying the landscape to increase water resource infiltration: field activities
Possible alternatives to retouching
Is maximum radiation still the priority?
Hints of agroforestry in viticulture
Maximizing local resources: on-farm preparation of a biostimulant
Yeasts in the history of Italian wine
– Generalities, taxonomy, and genetics of wine yeasts- Ecology of yeasts in the vineyard and winery
– Population dynamics during a spontaneous fermentation
– Saccharomyces and non-Saccharomyces
– Case studies of spontaneous fermentations
– The pied de cuve and the fortified pied de cuve
– Alterations in wine due to yeasts and bacteria
Do you have any questions?
We will get back to you as soon as possible